Terms and Conditions
Elevate Rope TMA Your Charisma B.V. CompanyCompany Details:Registered Name: Your Charisma B.V.EntityRegistered Address: Pieter Zeemanlaan 48, 3356BS, Papendrecht, ZH, The NetherlandsCOC: 72581387VAT: NL859161535B01
Welcome to Elevaterope.com, an online webshop operated by Your Charisma B.V.
Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully before using Elevaterope.com.
By accessing or using Elevaterope.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use Elevaterope.com, purchase a product or promote Elevate Rope as an Affiliate.
- Use of Elevaterope.com: Elevaterope.com is intended for personal, non-commercial use. You may not use Elevaterope.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using Elevaterope.com.
- Product Availability: All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Pricing and Payment: Prices are displayed in USD and are subject to change without notice. We accept payment via major credit cards, PayPal and a variety of other payment methods. Payment is due at the time of purchase unless using an after-pay service.
- Shipping and Delivery: We offer shipping to most countries worldwide. Shipping fees will be calculated and added to your order at checkout. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.
- Returns and Refunds: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Please see our Returns Policy for more details.
- Intellectual Property: All content on Elevaterope.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Your Charisma B.V. or its content suppliers and is protected by European and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any content on Elevaterope.com without our prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability: We are not liable for any damages arising from your use of Elevaterope.com or from any information, content, or materials on Elevaterope.com. We are not liable for any damages arising from any products purchased through Elevaterope.com.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Your Charisma B.V. harmless from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of Elevaterope.com or from any violation of these Terms.
- Approval or Rejection of the Elevate Family affiliate application: We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
- Commission Payouts: Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 21 days. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- Termination: Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Your Charisma B.V. reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Your Charisma B.V. or Elevate Rope in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Elevate Rope, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud. In addition to the foregoing, Your Charisma B.V. reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.Affiliate Links: You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Elevate Rope site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
13. Coupon and Deal sites: Elevate Rope occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Elevate Rope Coupons, Elevate Rope discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
- Coupon can not be used
14. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy: PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
15. Liability: Your Charisma B.V. will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the programs, coaching and/or the memberships or products sold by Elevate Rope. We make no claim that the operation of the program , coaching, products, business and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
16. Coupon Usage: Unless otherwise stated by the team of Elevate Rope, customers are not allowed to use multiple coupons in a single order. If a customer is found to be using multiple coupons for the same order, we reserve the right to cancel the order or adjust the order amount accordingly. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue any coupon or promotion at any time without prior notice. By using our services and coupons, customers agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
17. Refund Policy: You can return your order up to 90 days after receipt and we will ensure that the purchase amount is refunded within 5 working days after we’ve received the rope back from you. Please note: the rope may not have been used.
18. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of Subscription. Unless we communicate otherwise, you may terminate your subscription at any time before your subscription renews by going to our contact page on the Elevaterope.com website and letting us know you would like to cancel. Unless we communicate otherwise, following any cancellation you will continue to have access to your subscription through the end of your current prepaid Subscription Cycle, unless you cancel and receive a refund in which case your access will be terminated immediately. Note that if you do terminate your subscription, we reserve the right to charge a reactivation fee if you want to return to Elevate Rope in future months or to restrict your access in future months. If you cancel your subscription or it is terminated for any reason, you will lose access to all Classes, content, credits or features available through the subscription.
19. Modification of Terms: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on Elevaterope.com, and your continued use of Elevaterope.com after such changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
20. Governing Law: These Terms and your use of Elevaterope.com are governed by the laws of the country of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
21. Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising from these Terms or your use of Elevaterope.com shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Dutch Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall take place in Rotterdam, and the language of the arbitration shall be Dutch.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].